A free contest with no purchase obligation is being organised by Panasonic Energy Europe NV, Brusselsesteenweg 502, 1731 Zellik, Belgium, from 10 a.m. 02/11/2020 until 31/03/2021 (CET). You can enter this contest through the competition website only (poweryourday.win).
The contest is open to adults aged eighteen and over (or younger people with parental permission) who are resident in the following countries: Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Republic of North Macedonia, Malta, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Turkey, United Kingdom, Ukraine. Excluding residents of those countries working for Panasonic Energy Europe NV and Hasbro, Inc. and staff at the centre coordinating the contest, together with their immediate families (up to and including the first generation). Panasonic Energy Europe NV is entitled to exclude a person from participation at any time (and without being required to give reasons) for a certain time during the contest organised by Panasonic Energy Europe NV based on their infringement of – or suspicion of infringement of – one of the participation Terms & Conditions, or in the event of abuse, violation or fraudulent participation in the contest. Participation in the contest in an organised manner and/or as a group shall be considered fraud and shall automatically lead to exclusion. You are hereby advised that Panasonic Energy Europe NV has implemented certain measures against fraudulent behaviour, including but not limited to identifying practices such as abundant use of one single IP address.
In order to enter the contest, participants must follow the procedure as stated on the website (poweryourday.win) and register using a valid email address. There is no other way to participate in this contest than as stated in these rules. Any incomplete or incorrectly formatted competition entries shall be considered invalid.
In order to enter the contest, participants must correctly and completely submit the following via the website (poweryourday.win):
- Their data in the Panasonic contest form (5 fields);
- The video (10 sec - 2 min length; MP4 or MOV file format; horizontal recommended (16:9); 500MB max. file size);
- Their answer to the additional question (1 field);
The winners are:
- First prize winner: a jury (cfr. Article 6 for more information) will decide on 1 first prize winner only, for the whole duration of the contest. The decision will be based on the video the participant submitted, according to the following criteria:
- Correct video length and format
- Alignment with the POWER RANGERS and Panasonic Batteries brands
- Creative approach
- The participant who fills out the contest form should play a lead role in the video he/she uploads on the website. If the participant is under 18, the contest form has to be filled out by a parent/legal guardian.
- Runner-up: at the end of the competition 25 runner-ups, selected by Panasonic Energy Europe NV based on the creative approach in their video, will receive a POWER RANGERS prize and a Panasonic Batteries pack. The runner-up prizes will be listed on poweryourday.win/en/prizes.
- Monthly winners: 10 participants each month will win an additional POWER RANGERS prize and a Panasonic Batteries pack. The POWER RANGERS prizes for each month will be listed on poweryourday.win/en/prizes. Each month, the 10 winners will be the participants with the closest guess to the correct answer of the additional question in the competition form. The following prizes will be issued as part of this contest:
- Grand prize (only 1): an appearance in the 28th season of the POWER RANGERS TV series, including flights and overnight accomodation.
- Runner-up prizes (25): 1 POWER RANGERS Reactive Kata Sword; 1 POWER RANGERS Beast Morphers Mask; and 1 Panasonic Batteries pack per person.
- Monthly prizes (10): 1 POWER RANGERS Reactive Kata Sword (best answer) and 9 POWER RANGERS 30cm Action Figures (answers 2-10). Each monthly winner also gets 1 Panasonic Batteries pack.
In the event of a draw, the participant who entered his/her answer first will win.
Each individual can only enter the competition 1 time, with 1 valid email address. Participants can win a maximum of 1 monthly prize as well as the first prize or 1 runner-up prize at the end of the contest.
As mentioned in article 5, the first prize winner will be selected by a jury. The jury is composed of qualified third-party members, capable of ensuring the impartiality of the selection procedure:
- Cottenies D. – Videographer
- Vandenholen M. – Digital Project Manager
- Hosdez S. - Social Media Expert
- Plattiau J. – Web Expert
- Eeckhaut K. – Web Designer
Panasonic Energy Europe NV will contact the 10 monthly winners by email, during the week following the closing of the month in which they entered the competition (first week of the next month), and ask them to confirm their email address, address and telephone number before the Friday of the following week (second week of the month).
Panasonic Energy Europe NV will contact the first prize winner by email before Friday 30th April 2021 and ask him/her to confirm his/her address and telephone number before Friday 14th May 2021.
Failure to provide these details will result in the withdrawal of the prizes. Panasonic Energy Europe NV reserves the right to check the identity and required minimum age in order to be able to issue the prize. If the winners do not confirm that they accept the prize within the given time, then Panasonic Energy Europe NV is entitled to select another winner and award the prize to this person.
Prizes cannot be split and must be accepted as they are. Prizes can only be awarded to the winners and are not transferable to others. Winners are not entitled to demand the cash value of the prize they are offered, nor can they exchange the prizes for alternative products. Winners will receive their prizes by post after having confirmed their official address.
Panasonic Energy Europe NV shall not be obliged to compensate, pay back or exchange for cash any losses or theft. There is absolutely no question of any cash settlement. Panasonic Energy Europe NV may replace the prizes offered with ones of a similar or higher value, should this be necessary for reasons of availability. Panasonic Energy Europe NV reserves the right to do so.
Panasonic Energy Europe NV gives or offers no guarantees for prizes and shall not be liable or responsible for:
- theft, loss, damage, an accident or costs of whatever nature, including those that may be the direct or indirect consequence of participation in this contest, the allocation of prizes or any way in which prizes may be used;
- all losses, delays or cancellation by a third party (airline company, travel agency, transport company, etc.);
- any form of delay in the provision of letters or packages by the postal service;
- any form of technical problems on the website and/or in the email system, or any possible incompatibility between the technologies used for the contest and the hardware and/or software configuration used by the participant;
- any form of additional costs incurred by the winner to benefit from or use the prize;
- the decision or refusal by any form of authority preventing or forbidding the winner to make use of the prize.
Furthermore, any participant attempting to hinder the proper progress of the contest shall be excluded from participation.
All costs incurred from participation in the contest shall be settled entirely by the participant. Under no circumstances may participants claim the costs of participation from the organiser.
Panasonic Energy Europe NV reserves the right to amend the contest rules without prior notice, or to shorten or cancel the contest should this be necessary due to unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond their control. Under no circumstances shall such events justify any claims against Panasonic Energy Europe NV.
By participating in this contest, you accept all rules in full. In the event of any practical difficulties, Panasonic Energy Europe NV shall make the final decision with regard to the application or interpretation of the rules. Any complaints related to this contest must be made in writing within seven working days and sent to the Panasonic Energy Europe NV headquarters (Brusselsesteenweg 502, 1731 Zellik, Belgium). Under no circumstances shall complaints be discussed face-to-face or by telephone. No consideration shall be given to complaints that are not submitted within the allocated time.
BBC Ark bv, Koningin Astridlaan 185, 9000 Gent, Belgium
These rules are governed by Belgian law. The Belgian courts have sole jurisdiction to settle any disputes arising from this contest.
Any questions about this contest shall be answered only in writing.
Winners agree to participate in any form of advertising or promotion connected to the allocation of their prizes.
Panasonic Energy Europe NV reserves the right to remove videos that include erotic content, content that discriminates based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, caste or social status and any content that violates fundamental human rights. Any videos not in line with the theme of the contest or deemed inappropriate will be removed from the website and will not be eligible for the contest. Videos that have been digitally edited with software, cropped or colour enhanced will be accepted. Panasonic Energy Europe NV has final authority regarding whether a submitted video is eligible or not. The owner of the video will not be notified if his video is removed from the contest.